It's our 300th episode and we're celebrating this big milestone with a special season finale. Yep, it's true--this is our final episode for 2018, but we'll be back next year with even more of harness racing's fastest-paced half hour! But before we sign off, we've got a lot to cover including:
• Longshot College Hanover pulls off a stunning 99-1 win at Pocono, paying a whopping $336.60 -- off to a great start since it's also the horse's first lifetime win.
• We catch up with driver and trainer Mike Simons, who talks about how growing up in Lexington's horse country instilled a love of horses and led to an exciting 40+ year career in racing.
• You've probably heard of a bridle, but do you know there's different types and different reasons why horses wear them? Driver Tom Jackson explains it all.
• Driver Yannick Gingras talks about what it was like driving the great Foiled Again in some of the sport's most unforgettable moments, and what he's feeling as the horse quickly approaches retirement.
• Plus, we've got new installments of Trivia Time, a Blast From the (not too distant) Past with Foiled Again in 2013, plenty of Liberty Bell series action from Harrah's and more!