Learn more about the HP PageWide XL printer series here, offering the fastest large format printing ever, in monochrome and color*: http://budurl.com/kqph
HP PageWide XL Printers do the job of two printers in one single device, providing monochrome and color prints at breakthrough speeds up to 60& faster than the fastest monochrome light-emitting diode (LED) printer.**
The new printers will enable reprographic houses, print service providers (PSPs), enterprise central reprographic departments (CRDs) and print corners to produce computer-aided design (CAD) drawings and will open new business opportunities with geographic information system (GIS) maps, point-of-sale applications and posters.
HP PageWide XL Printers are the first products introduced under the new HP PageWide sub-brand. Based on proven HP PageWide Technology, which currently powers HP Inkjet Web Presses, HP business printers and will be scaled for upcoming HP 3D Multi Jet Fusion printers, the new portfolio provides low operation costs driven by life-long printheads, high ink efficiency and cloud-based support. The HP PageWide XL Printer portfolio includes:
• The HP PageWide XL 8000 Printer offering high-end production printing at revolutionary speeds up to 30 D/A1-size prints per minute as well as two 775 milliliter ink cartridges per color with automatic switching and up to six rolls – more than 3,900 feet (1,200 meters) – of media for sustained productivity.
• The HP PageWide XL 5000 Printer and Multi-function Printer (MFP) providing small- to medium-sized reprographic houses and enterprise CRDs mid-volume technical document production at up to 14 D/A1-size prints per minute as well as two 400 milliliter ink cartridges per color with automatic switching and up to four rolls of media to streamline work.
• The HP PageWide XL 4500 Printer and MFP enabling cost- and security-conscious technical work teams, including architects and engineers, to securely print up to 12 D/A1-size prints per minute in in-house print corners.
• The HP PageWide XL 4000 Printer and MFP allowing technical work teams and copy shops to produce 8 D/A1-size prints per minute, helping teams increase on-the-job productivity.
* Printing at up to 30 D/A1 pages/minute and up to 1500 D/A1 pages/hour, the HP PageWide XL 8000 Printer is faster than alternatives for large-format printing of technical documents, GIS maps, and point-of-sale (POS) posters under $200,000 USD as of March, 2015 including 36-inch wide LED printers (printing up 22 D/A1 pages/minute) and wide-format printers based on Memjet technology (printing up to 800 D/A1 pages/hour). Based on internal HP testing of the HP PageWide XL 8000 Printer in line drawing print mode on uncoated bond paper printing in D/A1 landscape.
**With a maximum linear speed of 23 meters/minute (75 feet/minute), the HP PageWide XL 8000 Printer is 60 percent faster than the KIP 9900 printer which, at 14 meters/minute (47 ft/minute), is the fastest rated LED printer as of March 2015.