Enjoy this perfect jazz set as you work online. Timed for the magic 53 minutes and 53 seconds.
"Complete commitment to the style. It would take an extremely jaded heart not to smile and tap your foot, much less dance around the room to this album." Budd Kopman, All About Jazz (USA)
1. Pull your headphone jack halfway out of your computer socket, then you'll get audio in both ears.
2. Real stereo? Hear the stereo version of this Chill Mix at https://gregpoppleton.bandc...
Greg Poppleton Band agent: OzManagement
1. 0:00 Sweet Sue
2. 2:15 St James Infirmary (featuring Paul Furniss soprano sax)
3. 5:29 It's Only A Paper Moon
4. 7:51 Tip Toe Through The Tulips
5. 11:39 Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams
6. 14:17 I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter
7. 17:12 South Of The Border
8. 20:24 Blue Skies
9. 23:27 Love Me Or Leave Me
10. 27:28 Walkin' My Baby Back Home
11. 31:05 I Can't Give You Anything But Love
12. 34:45 Do, Do, Do
13. 37:50 Exactly Like You
14. 40:03 - Falling In Love Again - Ich bin von Kopf bis Fuss auf Liebe eingestellt
15. 43:21 On The Sunny Side Of The Street
16. 48:35 If I Could Be With You (One Hour Tonight)
17. 51:25 The Charleston
Facebook FanPage: https://www.facebook.com/Gr...
Growing up listening solely to jazz and swing from the 1920s and 1930s, Greg Poppleton is totally uninfluenced by contemporary music.
In this mix you'll hear:
Greg Poppleton: 1920s - 1930s vocals
Paul Furniss: soprano, alto, tenor saxes and clarinet
Al Davey: trumpet and trombone
Bob Henderson: trumpet
Matt Baker: piano
Peter Locke: piano
Grahame Conlon: guitar and banjo
Geoff Power: sousaphone
Rod Herbert: sousaphone
Darcy Wright: double bass
Mark Harris: double bass
Dieter Vogt: double bass
Lawrie Thompson: drums and washboard
Joel Davis: drums