CW Eye is a procedural material shader tree for the open source software Blender.
In this video I explain the shader options.
You can create countless eye variations just by changing some values in the shader. Starting at „simple“ human eyes you can create eyes for aliens, zombies or whatever you imagine.
Five cool eye presets are included in this package. Feel free to use them as a starting point for your own variations!
Your results can be baked optionally into textures by using Blenders internal bake system.
- No uv information needed
- Customise iris size, colors and two adjustable pattern styles
- Customise pupil size and color
- Customise sclera color
- Customise veins color and influence
- Bumpmap support for veins and iris
- Addtional effects like iris splotches and iris border shadow
- Fresnel reflection effect and reflection intensity supported
- .blend file ( Created in Blender version 2.79 )
- Five example presets. Included in the Blender scene.
- Renderings of the eye presets.
By buing this product you support my work to create more cool stuff. 🙂
Visit my Download Shop to get the material on https://gumroad.com/taros