--- Description ---
The City Construction Challenge is a set of guidelines and rules for Minecraft made by Iamchris27 on the Minecraft Forums. The general idea is to build a thriving, sprawling city with many homes and essentially to add goals to Minecraft for players to attempt.
Myself and Teckiies attempting the "Insane" difficulty of the challenge, this mode has the strictest set of rules and makes for a more entertaining challenge.
-- Social Media --
-- Episode Description --
::Episode #001: Rick x Oberon::
You can check out some Rick on Oberon action here:https://www.youtube.com/wat...
-- Game Details --
Developer & Publisher: http://www.mojang.com/
Genre(s): Sandbox, Action, Adventure, World-Building & Indie.
-- Game/Map/Challenge Details --
Challenge: City Constructionhttp://www.minecraftforum.n...
Game Mode: Survival
Game Difficulty: Hard
Texture Pack: Default
-- Stage 1: Full List of Requirements --
• 3x Houses
- With a Bedroom and Living Room.
• 1x Wheat Farm
- Fully fenced-off with 20x wheat per player.
• 64x Wood Logs per player.
• 10x Food per player.
-- Stage 1: Full List of Restrictions --
• Wooden Tools ONLY.
• Cannot use Stone/Sandstone.
-- General Rules --
• Must wear a Helmet underground.
- Y=40 or lower must be an Iron Helmet.
• Raw Food/Zombie Flesh doesn't count as Food.
• Use the correct tool at all times (EG: Shovel for Dirt).
- When you have a tool you CANNOT use your hands.
• Man-made holes/caves/tunnels need supports.
- Supports must be no more than 10 blocks apart.
• NPC Villages don't count as Buildings.
-- Sourced Material --
The Intro of this series utilizes some paid-for Royalty Free Music produced by SicKids and is called "7 Years Later", additionally the Music for the Outro of this video also utilizes SicKids Music and is titled "Sweet Collsion".http://sickids.bandcamp.com/http://www.youtube.com/user...
-- Miscellaneous Details --
This video was filmed in High Definition (1280x720).
Episode and/or Part 1.