Buon Fresco Painting Foundations 5 volume DVD video tutorials set guide students through the foundational principles and techniques of the Buon Fresco Painting Medium.
- Preparation and Application of Fresco Plaster (Volume 1)
- Preparation and use of Fresco Cartoon (Volume 2)
- Selecting Pigments and Preparation of Fresco Paint (Volume 3)
- Fresco Verdaccio Underpainting (Volume 4)
- True (Buon) Fresco Painting Color (Volume 5)
The set contains over 10 hours of narrated direct footage (running speed is 150% of the real time) over 3 hours of visual information (diagrams, charts, lists etc.) as well as extensive lecture notes and tips. Topics illustrated include the entire step-by-step process filmed in real time without omissions. A student will be able to see exactly how long each step takes and what tools and methods each requires. iLia Anossov (fresco) guides the student by a thorough and clear demonstration of the foundations of calcium fresco plastering, cartoon and pigments and paint preparation, verdaccio under-painting and multi-layer color application relevant to any size fresco.
go to http://www.FrescoSchool.com
for details and ordering.