How to get the "film look" in 5 easy steps - with an average DSLR!
• My channel: https://www.youtube.com/exkild
• Instagram: EskildFors
• Andyax: https://www.youtube.com/andyax
• Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/sub...
• Nikoline: https://www.youtube.com/cha...
The more you work with film, the more you realize how much there is to learn. In addition to what I've mentioned in this video, remember the importance of:
- Location (a good location gives you a more professional look)
- Good audio (invest in a quality microphone. I recomend a lavalier)
- Bakcground (should contain depth and perspective, without being distracting)
- Be creative, and try different angles, focal lengts and movements with the camera.
- Don't be afraid to fail. I'll never be 100% perfect. But you'll always learn.
I used the Canon 700D for all the shots. The Sony a7s were used to film behind the scenes.
Pro tip: Make a custom picture profile with as low contrast as possible. I go deeper into detail in this video: https://www.youtube.com/wat...