Watch guitar great Bill Ruppert demo the new Electro-Harmonix Oceans 12 Multifunction, Dual-Stereo Reverb Pedal. It's packed with reverbs you can use individually or pair in myriad combinations running them in series or parallel.
Learn more: http://www.ehx.com/oceans12
The EHX Oceans 12 features two simultaneous, independent, stereo reverb engines, series and parallel control for the dual reverbs, 24 presets and advanced I/O allowing for stereo in/out, splitting reverbs to left and right channels, or mono send/return with pre and post reverb options. The pedal also includes a new Tide Control for stereo image alteration, a Lo-fi Control, an infinite attenuation control, an input jack for external expression and footswitch control plus a lot more. The Oceans 12 is a reverb tour-de-force! Check out its reverb types below:
• ROOM – two modes: reverb algorithms modeled after a lively room and a spacious performance hall
• SPRING – two modes: vintage 1962 Fender® 6G15 tube reverb emulation and the spring algorithm from the EHX Holy Grail
• PLATE – two modes: two emulations of the smooth, metal plate reverb often used in high-end recording studios during the 1960s and ‘70s
• REVERSE – two modes: a reverse reverb effect as well as true reversed echoes
• ECHO – three modes: a digital delay with various echo rhythms feeding into a plate reverb
• TREM – three modes: a classic, periodic volume envelope with various shapes applied to both the wet and dry mix of a hall reverb
• MOD – three modes: combinations of chorus and flange reverbs that create rich reverb tails
• DYNA – three dynamic, experimental reverb algorithms: swell, gate and duck
• AUTO-INF – three modes: auto-infinite reverb (w/optional chorus or flange) that “listens” to your playing and crossfades to a new reverb wash upon detection of newly struck notes.
• SHIMMER – two modes: two configurations of a rich octave-shifted reverb wash
• POLYPHONIC – two modes: two configurable bi-directional pitch shifts that add dimensionality to the reverb tail
• RESONANT – two modes: reverb excited by tunable resonators and configurable self-oscillating filters on the reverb tail