20
Dover Township is a 2nd class Municipality located in York County, Pennsylvania. Dover Township maintains a vast Public Works infrastruct...
Dover Township is a 2nd class Municipality located in York County, Pennsylvania. Dover Township maintains a vast Public Works infrastructure consisting of an estimated 73 miles of water lines, 140 miles of sewer lines, and 120 miles of highways and roads. 

In addition to the Public Works infrastructure, Dover Township maintains 5 parks and 10 recreational facilities. One of the most known parks, Brookside Park, has been a part of Dover Township's history since 1901.

Dover Township occupies 42.1 square miles in the northwestern part of York County, Pennsylvania. Of this, 99.76% consists of land and the remaining 0.24% is water. As of the 2000 census, Dover Township had 18,074 people comprising of 6,999 households. Of these households, 5,256 were families. The population density was 430.4 people per square mile. There were 7,217 housing units at an average density of 171.8/sq mi.
  • Uploads Play all

    This item has been hidden
  • This item has been hidden
  • Subscriptions

    • Netgate - Channel

      • 77 videos
      Netgate - the open-source secure networking company.

      Delivering Secure, High-Performance, Network Connectivity for any size network, even in the cloud. Secure networks start here.™ Company behind the
      • CHANNEL
      3,449
    This item has been hidden
to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...