5 years ago
I have revised the egg tart recipe because I find that this recipe is much better than the previous one. Firstly, the pastry tastes better and the egg filling is more smooth. I have placed some emphasis in showing how to press the pastry into the moulds.I felt that there was a need to make this video since the previous video wasn't that clear. I hope this video would be more helpful.
1) This recipe makes approx 12 egg tarts. My egg tart size is 3 inch.
2) Keep the tart tins on the table when you mould the pastry into the moulds.
3) Use your index fingers to guide your thumbs and keep the edges nice.
4) You do not have to refrigerate the dough if it is already in a workable state.
5) The butter should be softened.
If you have time, give this recipe a go. I think it is much better than the other one. :)
Creative Commons Licensehttp://incompetech.com/
Contact me through: