Deilor is interviewed by Sam "JustCasual" Sam about his Lol career, transitioning to coaching, Dygma Raise and much more. This interview was recorded the 22nd of December.
2:34 How did I transitioning from Poker to League Coaching
7:15 How do coaches deal with being lowered ranked than their players?
11:05 Being the director of Esports Performance with Movistar Riders
16:40 Introducing Dygma - The motivation to go from coaching to founding Dygma
21:10 Surprising part of the Development Process
23:10 Deilor’s philosophy on Implementation
25:45 Is the Dygma Raise useful for non-esports users
30:00 Features of the Dygma Raise
34:30 Discussing the price of the Dygma Raise
38:15 The risk of making a premium product
41:10 Shotcalling - Communication advice for casual play and soloQ
51:30 “Everything is your fault” mindset
52:50 Can you tell if an LCS team has bad communication?
Where to find Deilor and Sam?
- Blog: deilor.blog
- Twitter: Tim Ashton: https://twitter.com/LuisDeilor
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Lu...
Sam "JustCasual" Han
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Justcas...
- Youtube: The LoL Anonymous Podcast https://goo.gl/PBxFze
This show is sponsored by Dygma Raise, the gaming keyboard designed to increase performance.
More about Dygma
- Kickstarter: http://ezrt.io/0277d60
- Web: http://www.dygma.com/.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DygmaLab
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dy...
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/d...