Spartaque Live @ Pedra do Couto (PT) - 8.04.17
01. Coyu, Weska, Kevin de Vries - Sun And Sand (Original Mix)[Suara]
02. Groovebox - Eta Carinae (Original Mix)[IAMT]
03. Devid Dega, Juan Pabloo - Nebula (Original Mix)[Orange Recordings]
04. Etai Tarazi - Love Like Anthrax (Original Mix)[ELEVATE]
05. Fatima Hajji - Ghost (D-Unity Remix)[Silver M]
06. Krafteck - Defusion (Original Mix)[Reload Records]
07. Groovebox - Canis Majoris (Original Mix)[IAMT]
08. Thomas Evans - Bitch Is Back (Original Mix)[Phobiq]
09. Rockstar - The Merciful Hail (Acki Remix)[Music Is The Drug]
10. Yan Oxygen - Parade (SAMA Remix)[Funk'n Deep Records]
11. Zakari & Blange - Inhale (Original Mix)[Devotion Records]
12. Xesus Xanchez - Presentiments (Original Mix)[Black Square Recordings]
13. Mr. Bizz - Hide Me ([ Wex 10 ] Remix)[Codex]
14. Seddior - ATM (Original Mix)
15. Adoo - After One Year (Original Mix)[IAMT]
Ukrainian DJ and Producer Spartaque has become aname known for raw quality on the international techno landscape. He’s been at it for many years, but got his first break in 2007 DJing at Ukraine’s Global Gathering festival, and has continued with this festival every year since. He has added other vital performances to his resume by performing at Love Parade, Kazantip, Mayday, and others. Spartaque supplements these performances and maintains the momentum by way of his award-winning Supreme podcast,in addition to numerousguest mixes on other podcasts and radio shows.
Spartaquestarted out in his teenage years composing and producingdance music, finally realizing as a young adult the lucrative skill of DJing his works. His first piece to release was on a Virus Music album in 2005. A decade later, he now has over 300 released tracks. His arsenal includes bothoriginal works and remixes for some of the top artists around the world.
Maintaining balance between industry and artisanship, Spartaque has played a key role in the creation and development of several record labels, IAMT being the most highly regarded in the world of techno music. He has been nominated and awarded for his many achievements in the past decade, proving that ever since his modest start in 2005, he has become an influential artist in the world of techno.
Follow Spartaque on:
Follow us (CUBBO):