You want to make these this weekend for your MOM. No but seriously you do.
8 slices brioche bread (or plain white bread), crusts removed
8 teaspoons Nutella hazelnut spread (room temp)
3 large eggs
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 cup/ 200g sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1. Lay bread on your chopping board and spread one teaspoon of Nutella on each slice.
2. Roll up bread away from you to form a roll up.
3. Crack eggs and whisk in a bowl. Dip roll ups in egg.
4. Melt butter in a non-stick skillet over a medium heat and fry roll ups until browned on all sides. This will take about 3 minutes.
5. In a bowl combine sugar and cinnamon. Toss roll ups in the sugar. Serve with some extra melted Nutella