The Stations of the Cross is a devotional prayer that helps us reflect on the sufferings of Jesus leading to His death. Traditionally, there are 14 Stations of the Cross; each station takes up a particular moment of the suffering of Jesus on His way to Calvary. The 15th Station on 'The Risen Christ' draws the suffering of Jesus to a conclusion that captures the complete Truth: The Triumph of Jesus in His Resurrection.
Do drop by the Cathedral's Garden of the Resurrection. While there, you may download the QR code at the 'Opening Prayer' station, and have the full video recording on your phone as you reflect on each station.
In this video, Msgr Philip Heng reflects on "Jesus is Nailed to the Cross".
► SUBSCRIBE above for NEW VIDEOS◄
► SUBSCRIBE to the Cathedral of the Good Shepherd YouTube channel◄https://www.youtube.com/cat...
► BROADCASTING by: Communications, Archbishop’s Office, Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore
► PRODUCTION by: The Cathedral of the Good Shepherd • www.cathedral.catholic.sg, Saint Max • www.saintmax.sg
► LET's CONNECT
• Main Website : http://catholic.sg
• Stories of Faith & Inspiration : http://stories.catholic.sg
Archdiocese Mobile Apps
• Archdiocese App : http://app.catholic.sg
• Radio App : http://radio.catholic.sg
• Archdiocese News & Updates
• Catholic News : http://catholicnews.sg
• eBulletin : http://bulletin.catholic.sg
• Instant Messaging : https://telegram.catholic.sg
Archdiocese Social Media Channels