Why do we need to close the gender gap in food and farming under climate change, and how can we do it? Inspiring women share their views!
- Mary Robinson, President, Mary Robinson Foundation - Climate Justice
- Ann Tutwiler, Director General, Bioversity International
- Jane Madgwick, CEO, Wetlands International
- Evelyn Namubiru-Mwaura, Policy Officer, Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA)
- Surabhi Mittal, International Maize and Wheat Improvement Centre (CIMMYT)
- Mariola Acosta, Young Professionals for Agricultural Development (YPARD)
Filmed at the seminar Closing the gender gap in farming under climate change. 19 March 2015, Paris. http://bit.ly/18SCcGG