We have some BIG news!
Over the last several years, we have heard the following questions in a variety of ways:
• So...what exactly is the mission of Community Based Care of Central Florida? I can't tell from your name.
• Community Based Care of Central Florida is a mouthful...can I just call you "CBC"?
• Are you 4C? No? What's your name again?
• Community based care is so vague! What does that mean?
• I've never heard of you before. Is CBC new?
(The answer is no, we're not new … and the work that we do to care for our community’s children is essential.)
With such a vital mission, we challenged ourselves to develop a cohesive brand identity for the CBC family of companies. Our goal was to enhance recognition and awareness of the organization as the center point of services for children suffering from, or at risk of, abuse, neglect and abandonment.
The result is a name that brings emotional resonance and increased definition to the work that we do and the children and families we serve.
We are excited to let you know that, in January 2019, Community Based Care of Central Florida will become Embrace Families.
While we will have a new name and new logo our vital mission remains the same: To protect and inspire every child, every day.
Thank you for the support you’ve provided throughout these past 15 years. We look forward to having you along with us as we open the book to our next chapter, Embrace Families.