It seems only yesterday when I started to follow Tokio Hotel and I can’t believe it was eight years ago when my life completely changed forever. So I decided to make this video tribute for celebrating my eight years together with Tokio Hotel and I tried to put almost all the things and experiences I shared with them, personally and the ones I lived because they happened since the day I started to follow them, it’s almost impossible to put all the things in a 5-minutes video but my personal experiences and my favorite moments are in this video. I picked a piano cover of Within Temptation song “Memories” because it’s one of my favorite of them, I love the melody and the lyrics, since it’s an instrumental version I thought it was perfect for what I was going to show and in the past I already made a video on this song, using the original version but unfortunately one of my previous YT channels in which I have uploaded that video has been suspended and later my pc broke up so I lost that video and for this reason I thought to make it again, maybe in a better way, with more clips and a little bit more of experience about video editing :)
I had the chance to see Tokio Hotel some times in concerts or events and also on Twitter I had few moments I wanted to share in this video, I wanna leave a list of all that, so it can be easy for you to find them in the video:
- July 25, 2007: Tokio Hotel came into my life
- July 11, 2008: my very first Tokio Hotel concert in Modena (Italy). I had tickets for Bologna concert on March 26, 2008 but unfortunately Bill had to be operated because of a cyst on vocal cords and the band had to delete almost the whole tour and reschedule other dates in Summer. I was devasted because I couldn’t see them and worried for Bill but luckily everything went fine and my first concert still has a special place in my heart. The clips you see in the video were shot by my dad.
- September 26, 2009: I was in Rome (Italy) for CocaCola Live @ MTV, Tokio Hotel were the special guests.
- March 26, 2010: I was in Padova (Italy) for Humanoid City Tour. Even though the venue and the organization sucked, I had a wonderful memory of that concert, my dad filmed it and I put some clips in the video.
- April 11, 2010: I was in Rome (Italy) for my second Humanoid City Tour date. Luckily the organization and the venue were better than in Padova (it’s not stupid attend two shows because something wrong could happen in one) and I have amazing memories: Tom wet me twice with his water, Georg wet me too and Bill looked at me several times. I shared few pictures on the video.
- July 16, 2010: I travelled 1500km from Trieste, my city, to Catania (Italy) only to see and especially meet Bill and Tom. They were guests at TRL and you can see few photos and their autographs on Humanoid City Live DVD. I had a blast and for me it’s still a beautiful dream.
- August 8, 2014: Tokio Hotel put in the favorites on Twitter my tweet about the hashtag #TokioHotelTV in Worldwide Trending Topic. It was the first Tokio Hotel TV episode of 2014 after a long time. I put the screen on the video.
- December 2, 2014: Tokio Hotel put in the favorites on Twitter my tweet about have got Milan’s ticket for Feel It All world tour. You can see the screen of the favorite tweet on the video.
- March 17, 2015: I see Tokio Hotel in Milan (Italy) for Feel It All world tour. It’s been like a second first concert for me, after a long time I saw them again and I couldn’t believe it.
- April 2, 2015: Finally Tokio Hotel start to follow me on Twitter after have joined to seven or eight follow spree and never been noticed.
You can see also two portraits of mine dedicated to Feel It All World Tour, the first one is dedicated to the first European part of the tour of last March, I threw it on stage after Milan concert since I hadn’t the chance to give it personally, the second one, in the end of the video is dedicated to the second and third part (North America and Latin America concerts) and I sent it to my friend Celine who’s gonna meet them on July 31 in San Diego.
Tokio Hotel mean the world to me, they are like my best friends, they have been here when nobody of who I called friend was here, they helped me to go through a lot of times, they literally saved me. I wasn’t here if it wasn’t for them, seriously. It’s not a lie, but the pure truth. They helped me to become the girl I always wished to be, I know she was inside of me but probably I was afraid to show that side of me, but with them, I wasn’t afraid anymore. There are a million of reasons why I have to thank them, they are my everything. I’ll do anything for them for pay them back for all they did to me in these eight years. I hope they see this video and they read these words, it would be amazing if they did.
Thanks so much for all the emotions, for the laughs, for all the tears, for anything in these eight years.
I love you so much.