How can Britain’s government help the country reach its true economic potential?
Reflecting the interests of business communities across the UK to promote a pro-enterprise, pro-growth landscape, the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) published its Business Manifesto: ‘A Business Plan for Britain’
The document issues a clear call to all political parties to ensure Britain becomes ‘a more confident, more enterprising, and more skilled trading nation’ by achieving seven core objectives:
- Retain the best UK talent and develop the next generation
- Grow Britain’s global trade potential
- Strengthen Britain’s infrastructure
- Drive down business costs and taxes
- Support long-term business investment
- Deliver a new settlement for Britain in Europe
- Place business at the heart of local growth
Click here to download the full Business Manifesto http://www.britishchambers....