At the International Baking Industry Exposition (IBIE) and PACK EXPO International 2016, Bosch debuted its biscuit on edge (BoE) packaging system for the efficient and flexible packaging of biscuits and crackers in slug packs.
The modular system consists of a loader, a transfer unit, a feeder and the Pack 301 LS (Length Slug) horizontal flow wrapper. It is designed to help manufacturers meet the increasing market demand for biscuit wrapping together with premium product quality. Due to the strong industry demand for flow wrapped biscuits on edge, Bosch offers a system that enables biscuit producers to get ahead of the competition and enhance flexibility. The highly versatile system allows for fast changeovers and easy maintenance to help manufacturers increase adaptability and increase their competitive advantage.
Bosch has designed the entire system with a holistic approach to provide:
- Gentle handling for delicate and brittle biscuit-type products – also at transfer points and at higher speeds
- Full accessibility from all machine sides, smooth operation, low maintenance, fast and easy cleaning with the concept of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- A maximized uptime and effectiveness as well as a stable output
- Capability to packaging rectangular, square and round as well as sandwich biscuits
- Modular design to accommodate various layout configuration needs
- Flexibility to equip the system with up to ten vibratory channels
Contact Bosch at email@example.com for more information.