Do AFO's really work? See what L300 Go users have to say about their experience.
The L300 Go System is intended to provide ankle dorsiflexion in adult and pediatric individuals with foot drop and/or to assist knee flexion or extension in adult individuals with muscle weakness related to upper motor neuron disease/injury (e.g., stroke, damage to pathways to the spinal cord). The L300 Go System may also: facilitate muscle re-education; prevent/retard disuse atrophy; maintain or increase joint range of motion; increase local blood flow.
Individual results may vary. Patients are advised to consult with a qualified physician to determine if this product is right for them. Rx Only. Indications for use, contraindications, and warnings are available here - https://bit.ly/2IqVLvy
• Learn about the L300 Go System for Foot Drop - http://l300go.com/
• Visit here for H200 Wireless Information - https://bit.ly/29IGNSc
!! Subscribe To Our Channel // Click Bell For Updates ‼
↓ You Might Also Like These Videos ↓
- L300 Go Product Explanation - https://bit.ly/2K9dcOI
- Bioness On The Doctors - https://bit.ly/2v90B8d
◄ Follow Us On Social Media►
• Website: www.Bioness.com
• Facebook: @BionessLiveOnhttps://www.facebook.com/Bi...
• Twitter: @BionessLiveOn https://twitter.com/bioness...
▬ Share Your Testimonial With The Bioness Community ▬