This project wants to inspire people, to build a balsa wood airplane from a drawing. It gives all the instructions to build a ready to fly C/L electric model.
- Beginners model; with some help from age 12 on.
- Simple construction with full size plans.
- Common tools and easily obtainable materials.
- A balsa wood mid-wing C/L airplane; wingspan 16".
- Electric DC brush airplane motor; 6 to 9V, 5A, 37W.
- Power over control lines. (2x6m. or 2x20Foot. long)
- Control handle with on/off micro switch.
- Line made from 0.6 mm copperwire, enamelled.
- Sealed battery, min. 7.5AH, carried with you.
- In- and outdoor useable.
- Finally, cost about 40 $ excl. battery + charger; flying is free!
Complete project with drawings and partslist on:http://www.instructables.co...