McDonald's B-Boy Royale, New York City's largest annual breaking tournament, returns this summer with eight award-winning crews battling it out for a $5,000 grand prize. The event will also feature showcase performances, audience competitions and live music performances.
• Beast Coast (New York - Philadelphia)
• Beat Whackz (New Jersey - Virginia - Philadelphia)
• The Brothers (Texas)
• Gravity-Benders Crew (Wisconsin)
• Raw Dynamic X (New Jersey - Chicago - D.R.)
• Last Samurai (Massachusetts - California - Minnesota)
• Maximum Efficiency Crew (Toronto - Montreal)
• Optimistic Crew (Minnesota)
• Richard "Crazy Legs" Colón (Rock Steady Crew)
• Nicole "Trinity" Whitaker (United-Outkast Crew)
• Tiangi "JuManji" Fan (Floor Obsessions, EntreeLifestyle)
Michael "Boogaloo Shrimp" Chambers, legendary star of the 80’s dance classics Breakin and Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo, will be honored with the McDonald's B-Boy Royale Lifetime Achievement Award for his contributions to the breaking world during a career that spans four decades.
McDonald’s B-Boy Royale 3 takes place on August 27 at the Skirball Center for the Performing Arts. All ticket proceeds benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities New York Tri-State Area.
Join the conversation with #bboyroyale3
Additional Content from
Crumbles (Gravity Benders)https://www.youtube.com/cha...
General Jive https://www.youtube.com/cha...