1,452
  • Uploads Play all

    This item has been hidden
  • Popular uploads Play all

    • The significance of the Higgs Boson discovery - Dr. John Ellis - BOLDtalks 2013 - Duration: 20 minutes.

      • 5 years ago
      • 149,383 views
      Dr. Ellis, Maxwell Professor of theoretical physics at King's College London and Guest Professor at the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN), joins the BOLDtalks 2013 platform to expla...
    • Göbekli Tepe in Turkey - Robert Schoch - BOLDtalks 2011 - Duration: 32 minutes.

      • 5 years ago
      • 23,897 views
      Twenty years ago, based on his geological analyses, Dr. Robert Schoch concluded that the oldest portion of the Great Sphinx of Egypt dates back thousands of years earlier than the traditional archa...
    • Li-Fi, the new Wi-Fi - Dr Harald Haas - BOLDtalks 2014 - Duration: 21 minutes.

      • 4 years ago
      • 18,860 views
      The new breakthrough technology in transmitting data through light, opposed to radio frequency. This talk is by the man behind this invention that will soon replace Wi Fi as we know it.

      Professor ...
    • New Dimension of Mind - Rudiger Gam - BOLDtalks 2012 - Duration: 17 minutes.

      • 5 years ago
      • 17,876 views
      Average people use up to 20 per cent of their brain capacity. Rudiger, who regularly failed his math at school, has learnt at age of 21 how to activate the other 80 per cent of his brain, making hi...
    • Operation Babylift - Cath Turner - BOLDtalks Woman 2013 - Duration: 29 minutes.

      • 5 years ago
      • 14,542 views
      Cath Turner is a reporter for Al Jazeera news channel. Cath also happens to be a victim of the "Operation Babylift" that was orgnaised by the US Government during the Vietnam war, flying-out thousa...
    • Yemen, through the eyes of women - Nadia Al Sakkaf - BOLDtalks Woman 2013 - Duration: 14 minutes.

      • 5 years ago
      • 4,899 views
      In March 2005, Nadia became the chief editor of the Yemen Times, the country's first and most widely read independent English newspaper, and quickly became a leading voice in Yemen and worldwide me...
    • The Dark Side of Chocolate - Miki Mistrati - BOLDtalks 2012 - Duration: 17 minutes.

      • 5 years ago
      • 4,405 views
      The creator of the multi award-winning documentary 'The Dark Side of Chocolate', Miki Mistrati will share his story of secretly documenting the child-labour market in Ivory Costs' notorious cocoa m...
    • Future Factory - Curtis Carson - BOLDtalks Innovation 2015 - Duration: 21 minutes.

      • 2 years ago
      • 3,933 views
      As digital technology and the interconnectivity of machines usher in a new era in aerospace manufacturing, Airbus is actively engaged in making its ‘factory of the future’ vision a reality.

      In pur...
    • First hand experience of an ex-Guantanamo Bay Guard - T.J Holdbrooks - BOLDtalks 2011 - Duration: 35 minutes.

      • 5 years ago
      • 3,630 views
      TJ Holdbrooks shares his first hand experience as former guard at Guantanamo Bay detention camp. This discussion accompanies the ex-detainee's and further supports Dr. Zimardo's discussion on the S...
    • INDIVA - Celebrating Womanhood - BOLDtalks Woman 2013 - Duration: 23 minutes.

      • 5 years ago
      • 3,080 views
      INDIVA, an all woman band from India, pays tribute to women and their resilience. Celebrating womanhood and hoping that the message through this song reaches the right ears and creates a response, ...
    • Detecting cancer in 5 minutes for 3 cents - Jack Andraka - BOLDtalks 2014 - Duration: 21 minutes.

      • 4 years ago
      • 2,904 views
      Jack Andraka is a Maryland high school student who at age 15 created a novel paper sensor that detects pancreatic, ovarian, and lung cancer 168 times faster, 400 times more sensitive, and 26,000 ti...
    • What Forces Prompt or Inhibit Evil or Heroic Behaviour - Philip Zimbardo - BOLDtalks 2011 - Duration: 39 minutes.

      • 5 years ago
      • 2,892 views
      The most powerful antidote to the world's evils is the world's heroes. Dr. Zimbardo, the psychologist behind the famous "Stanford Prison Experiment" gives an eye-opening presentation at BOLDtalks o...
    This item has been hidden
  • This item has been hidden
to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...