Further information: http://www.blmgroup.com/en/...
The LT-FREE 5 axis laser cutting system is ideal for 3D parts, bent, hydroformed or pre-assembled tubes or flat and pressed sheets.
Traditional cutting, drilling, piercing, milling and deburring operations, which are normally carried out in sequence, can now be performed on a single machine in a single cycle.
This makes finished parts without 'work in progress' inventory, consequently reducing material handling costs and streamlining the entire production process - as well as downsizing the space needed for storage.
The system is equipped with a fiber laser capable of processing any type of metallic components (mild steel, copper, aluminum, brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, etc.) at high speed with excellent quality.
- trimming and piercing on bends
- high quality and accurate cuts, ideal for welding by robots during a later assembly stage
- finishing of hydroformed parts
- piercing anywhere on bent tubes
- preformed sheet trimming
- processing of preassembled frames