Air Cooled Condenser (ACC) are used in most power plant. Here is an example in a waste treatment plant in UK.
The facility is treating 300 000 tonnes of non-recyclable wast each year and generate enough electricity to power around 38 000 homes thanks to its 29 MW turbine.
But Air Cooled Condenser has to stay clean to maintain these performances.Dust and pollen obstruct the ACC and reduce heat transfer, degrading the power of the turbine and the amount of electricity produced.
AX System is solving this issue thanks to its patented cleaning solution composed of:
- A wireless controlled high pressure pump installed on the ground.
- A cleaning head sliding upwards along later
- Pushed and pulled by a water pressure motorized reel
High pressure water is going through the fins and is cleaning the ACC.
Cleaning of a complete panel takes 3 hours
After cleaning, the ACC gets its performances back.
· Setup duration: 2 pers x 2 days
· Cleaning duration: 2 pers x 3 days
· Turbine power before cleaning: 26,05 MW
· Vacuum level before cleaning: -0,77 barg
· Turbine power after cleaning: 28,29 MW
· Vacuum level after cleaning: -0,99 barg
· Energy saved per month: 1600 MWh
· Money saved per month: approx. 100 000 EURhttp://www.a-x-services.com/
0033 9 61 60 73 49