Quick demo of some of the presets so far in our new synth, Nyquist Generator 😄https://www.soundemote.com/...
Effortlessly creates a huge range of dubsteppy growls and vocal basses while teaching the Nyquist-Shannon sampling theorem. Like any good college professor, Nyquist Generator will scream at you.
Nyquist Generator features:
- Utilizes Jerobeam Fenderson’s Nyquist-Shannon algorithm as seen in his oscilloscope tutorials.
- Deceptively simple control scheme creates a huge range of dubsteppy growls, vocal basses, and hard-sync-style screams.
- Use tone smoothing to dynamically separate pitch and timbre changes, allowing for easy “talking” style modulation.
- Extend the sound possibilities with feedback modulation to create fractal and highly aggressive patches.
- 38 factory presets including: rhythmic screams, growling basses, and "talky" fx.
- 6 Analog-style loopable ADSRs that will become unstable as attack and decay times are set to near instant. Feature S-curve / Lin / Log / Exp shapes selectable for each envelope stage.
- 2 Breakpoint modulators, tempo-syncable, featuring many curve shapes.
- 8 LFOs, tempo-syncable, with dedicated ADSRs and HP/LP filters, with various "Random" modes.
- Fully assignable MIDI sources.
- Fully automatable with host automation.
- Selectable reset options on everything, so you can keep the attack consistent for plucks or smooth for legato playing.
- Selectable oversampling up to 8x.
- Selectable soft or hard clipping on the output
- Selectable stereo/mono modes
More presets to come!
►Insta - https://www.instagram.com/s...
►Twitter - https://twitter.com/soundemote
►Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/So...
►Discord - https://discordapp.com/invi...
See more at https://www.soundemote.com/