REAL ESTATE SERVICES OFFERED TO TEXAS HOME BUYERS
By Val J Aranda, REALTOR® - San Antonio, TX
1. Home Loan Assistance: I can refer you to mortgage lenders who will offer excellent services and competitive interest rates.
2. Once you’ve obtained a pre-approval, I will customize a home search based on your needs, wants, and budget.
3. Home Searches & Home Tours: I will customize a home search that will alert you of NEW listings in real-time. I show homes 7 days a week and can accommodate appointments after 5 p.m., on weekends, and most holidays.
4. Seller Disclosures: When you find a home you like, I obtain a Seller’s Disclosure which shows a property’s condition based on the seller’s best knowledge.
5. Comparative Market Analysis (CMA): When you’re ready to make an offer, I prepare a CMA to help you determine a fair offer price.
6. Offer Preparation: I will review, explain, and assist with every detail of your offer. I will offer suggestions for the strongest offer in today’s market.
7. Contract Negotiations: I will negotiate your terms on your behalf. Whether it’s dealing with a private seller or a home builder, your best interest will remain my TOP priority.
ONCE YOUR OFFER IS ACCEPTED
1. Home Inspections: Once your offer is accepted, I will refer you to local home inspectors.
2. Home Repair Negotiations: After your home inspection, I will assist you with repair negotiations (if needed)
3. Home Appraisal: I will assist with the scheduling, follow-up, and negotiations (if needed). The Appraisal is the Appraiser’s assessment of the property’s value based on current market trends. Mortgage Lenders hire the Appraiser to assess a property’s value to make sure the property is worth the price you’re paying.
4. Title Insurance: I will negotiate to have a seller/builder provide a Title Commitment which discloses who the rightful owners are; if there are any liens or judgments on the property; and make sure you have a clear title by closing day.
5. Property Survey: I will help obtain a property survey. A survey is a rendering showing the property lines and where the house sits on the land. The survey will also show applicable easements (e.g. utility, drainage).
6. Home Protection Plan: I will negotiate to have a seller pay for a one-year Home Protection Plan (a.k.a. Home Warranty). There are multiple companies to choose from and they are renewable after your first year. The plan covers plumbing, electrical, appliances, and Heating/Air-Conditioning repairs/replacements for a small service call fee.
7. CLOSING DAY! There are a lot of steps to take until you reach the closing table. I will stay involved and guide you throughout the entire home buying process.
No upfront fees are collected for my services as a Buyer’s Agent. I only collect a commission from the seller or builder. When working with builders, it’s important to note that builders pay for REALTORS® whether or not you have one. (So, why not have one in your corner?)
When you hire me, I will work around-the-clock for you!
Val J Aranda, REALTOR® & Certified Home Marketing Specialisthttps://lnk.bio/agentVal