How to: travel video. In this Travel Filmmaking course we'll look into the following 10 tips that will improve your travel videos:
1. the discovery of the new culture. We'll talk about Meeting new people and learning about their lives while making a travel video.
2. Following the light - we'll look into using natural light to guide your shots and learn about predicting perfect lighting conditions for your travel film.
3. Creative Composition - Learning to see things from a different perspective and making it a daily habit to train your creative vision
4.Contrast - a powerful way to quickly ignite an emotion and keep your audience engaged by inviting their imagination to play along with your visual ideas.
5.Story - Learning to build a great travel story while operating in an unpredictable and unscripted environment.
6. Structure - Key scenes to capture that would help your audience keep up with the time and location of your story.
7. Action and continuity - Keeping your storyline flowing smoothly without confusing your audience.
8. Editing - We'll look into simplifying your video editing process so you could build your story faster.
9.Music - It makes you see even with your eyes closed, it's the element that gives the power to the visuals of your film
10. Passion for what you. If the reason is wrong, nothing can be right
Thank You for watching!
Learning Travel Filmmaking
Creating best travel videos