Read the full blog post for COMPLETE information:
Share This Video - Help Your Friends
SUBSCRIBE - Get Updates When I Post New Videos!
Want To Work With Me?
Want to see how I use other social networks?
➜ twitter : http://twitter.com/travisbk...
➜ facebook : http://facebook.com/travisb...
➜ instagram : http://instagram.com/travis...
➜ snapchat : http://snapchat.com/add/tra...
Want To Build Your Business's Social Presence?
1. Stop hiding behind your business – Show yourselves as the business owners and tell your story
2. Use only real images – Do not ever use any image that you don’t take of the clothing or accessories
3. Start a blog and fill it with content about yourself as a business owner and your passion for clothing and accessories for women.
4. Put it on your domain like example.com/blog
Personalize Facebook and Instagram so people can tell it is you as a business owner that is posting everything and interacting with people.
5. Interact with people constantly on both Facebook and Instagram, but not to push your store or products.
Interact with them from the place of your passion for clothing and accessories, or about business as being an owner of a boutique. Join local FB groups and use FB search.
6. Find local influencers on Instagram and contact them to meet them at a local coffee shop. Talk to them about possibly coming to your shop and taking a look around.
7. Repeat over and over and over and over and over … and then 100 more times.