After the sudden collapse in the site of gst.gov.in the Government has extended the due date to file the 1st GSTR to 25/08/2017
1. There is no late payment penalty for GSTR-3B for the month of July and August but there is no relaxation in term of Interest on the tax to be paid for the same.
2. If there is excess of input tax credit for the month then the tax to be paid then there is no need to pay the tax the same input tax credit will be carried forward to the next month as your input tax credit.
3. GSTR-3B is a simple summarized return where you have to just show the totals of Purchase and Sale in this return you don’t have to show the separate individual invoice billing in this return.
4. GSTR-33B is applicable from the date of the supplier has taken the registration for example if an supplier has taken GSTN in the month of August 2017 then the supplier is not liable to file GSTR-3B for the month of July 2017.
5. GSTR-3B is to be filed only by online mode on the website www.gst.gov.in
How to file GST returns and watch this video before filling of GST return ?
For More details and updation stay connected with us :
How to Find HSN Code :https://youtu.be/AAU8wURQ1vM
When to upload GST Invoice : https://youtu.be/jtZXtw-Z9gY
NO GST on this Commodities : https://youtu.be/QUGq-sSa6js
Stay connected with us :
GST official site : https://www.gst.gov.in/
Write us on : email@example.com
Our Face book page : https://www.facebook.com/Tr...
our goolge +: https://plus.google.com/u/0...
Our YouTube Channel : www.youtube.com/Tradeusonline
Our Twitter Handle : @Tradeusonline