We filmed this guide a little different to usual, we're kinda fed up of having our heads in our phones whilst away and it's all too tempting to visit the spots which just look best on instagram.
So we decided to lock our phones in the hotel safe, pick up a pretty terrible map and rely on the recommendations and directions from the people we met along the way. This way, we presumed, we'd make a pretty authentic local guide to the best spots in Dublin.
This film was so much fun to make, but eating too much can sometimes have consequences! 🤢🤣
In order of appearance we visited:
1. The Dean Hotel (Where we stayed) ££
2. Devitts Pub, Camden St £
3. P.Mac's Pub, Stephen Street Lower £
4. Mister S, Camden St £££
5. Sitting Room, Camden St £££
6. Sophie's, Harcourt St £££
7. Kaph, Drury St, £
8. Brother Hubbard North, Capel St, ££
9. Bunsen Burger, Wexford St, ££
10. The Camden, Camden St Lower ££
11. Grogans, William St South, £
12. Masa, Drury St £
13. Mad Egg, 2 & 3 Charlotte Way ££
14. Sprezzatura, Camden Market, £
15. Peruke & Periwig, Dawson St, ££
16. Alma., South Circular Rd, ££
New to TOPJAW? We’re Jesse & Will, a presenter and filmmaker duo based in London, but spend our time travelling and filming the best things to eat, do, and see all over the world.
Give us a follow:
Our films are stand out because Will runs his own film production company called Detail Films: www.instagram.com/topjaw
Next up, major shout out to our editors Nadav, Sagar & Will who took a load of footage and managed to knock this into shape!
We know that you guys are interested in the equipment we use to make these films, so here it is:
- Will's shooting on a RED Gemini 5k
- Sagar's shooting on a Black Magic Pocket 4K
- Lens: Sigma 18-35 f/1.8
The music in our film is gifted by the legends at Musicbed. For a free 30 day trial of the best music for your films, click here - http://share.mscbd.fm/topjaw
Like our films but think they could be better? We’re always on the lookout for editors / producers / photographers / camera guys and girls who want to work with us. Please just send examples of your work to: email@example.com
Thank you so much for your continued support.