Restore your faith in humanity; feel empowered, motivated and connected. Join our Journey (LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE, FOLLOW)! The Help Nepal Appeal (THNA) is about showing a non-for-profit transparency through story telling; we empower individuals, families & communities in districts across Nepal with a sustainable approach. Long-lasting high-impact change comes from enabling people in need to become independent & not dependent on outsourced help, so that they can flourish & prosper as an equipped, confident & accepted human being after our help. This is our story.
Join our Journey: ~ SUBSCRIBE to our BLOG: www.thehelpnepalappeal.com ~ LIKE our FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/thehelpnepalappeal ~ FOLLOW our INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/the_help_nepal_appeal ~ SUBSCRIBE to our YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/cha......
Make a valuable DONATION (make a difference!) and learn more about how we are supporting Nepali human beings (100% non-for-profit). CLICK and DONATE HERE: http://thehelpnepalappeal.c...
- S ustainability Providing resources in a sustainable way that links with an empowerment approach.
- E mpowerment We empower communities, families and individuals to make them independent and not dependent on our outsourced help.
- T ransparency Showing how 100% of funds go to helping people in need (100% non-for-profit).
- S tory Telling We value Social Media, not having a physical building as a platform but a social media platform that utilises global connections (connecting people through online story telling to create powerful social change).
How We Empower
- School Students through leadership and educational programs (including our Student Leadership Councils throughout Nepal).
- Special Needs Students (Children with Disability) to reach their full potential and become included members of their community.
- Women through providing valuable knowledge and skills to enable them to be more financially independent.
- Families by assisting parents with options to become more financially stable for their children.
- Community Members through utilising their skills within our programs and empowering them to be a part of the change.
- National Volunteers through mentorship and providing them with opportunities to help throughout various regions of Nepal (especially helping in rural regions with limited accessibility).
- International Volunteers through mentorship, supporting and allowing them to help Nepal from their country, and providing them with opportunities to travel to Nepal, making a positive difference in communities that really need the help (we provide tailored volunteer programs).
If you have any enquiries, contact with us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Dhanyabad (thank-you) so very much for joining our journey!
Sincerely Jody Dontje (Founder & Program Director)