OK. I think I just did something crazy.
I have been thinking about this for the longest time. It just finally hit me to do it.
Just departed from my job and as a part of my 2019 resolution (Mindfulness), I'll be traveling around the world studying mindfulness and meditation. My version of Eat, Pray, Love.
I will be visiting these destinations:
1. Insight Meditation Society (Barre, MA)
2. Shoganji-Zen Retreat (Oita, Japan)
3. Wat Suan Mokkh (Surat Thani, Thailand)
4. Tushita Meditation Centre (Dharamshala, India)
5. Plum Village (Loubès-Bernac, France)
6. Dhamma Dipa (Herefordshire, UK)
Follow my journey through mindfulness and self-discovery.
⏩ Subscribe to my weekly newsletter (updates on my journey & interesting things in mindfulness, life and creativity):http://eepurl.com/dOOruL
#mindfulness #meditation #travel #eatpraylove #insightmeditationsociety #tushita #shoganjizen #dhammadipa #plumvillage