How to install GY6 Big Bore Kit 171cc on 157QMJ Part #1------------
• Carburetor Cleaner
• CRC Sta-Lube Extreme Pressure Anti-Seize Engine Assembly Lube with Moly-Graph
• CRC Sta-Lube Moly-Graph Grease
• Loctite (blue)
• Mobile1 Synthetic Grease
• Permatex® Copper Spray-A-Gasket® Hi-Temp Sealant
*This is a dry installation demo ONLY. However, recommend proper cleaners and lubes (chemical list) when assemble for actual engine use.
• Koso Camshaft A12 https://goo.gl/M54Mdn
• NCY 61mm Cylinder Head SKU#1100-1254 https://goo.gl/BjT7mY
• Taida 61mm Cylinder Forged Piston Kit** SKU#GY6-01054-61WF https://goo.gl/Y53vni
• Taida Rocker Arm Assembly 54mm SKU#GY6-ROC-54-2V https://goo.gl/B3QVVD
• Taida Valve Cover Non-EGR SKU#GY6-COV-2V https://goo.gl/R1ooJK
• Zip Tie (optional)
**CORRECTION: Piston "EX" smaller valve indent should be facing down toward exhaust. Which means the entire piston engrave 61mm and Taida Star symbol would be upside-down NOT like video shown. We did this for reading aesthetic of what piston size/brand installed. *sorry wish it did come aesthetically upright.
• Adjustable Wrench
• Big Head Phillips Screw Driver
• Feeler gauge .004, .005, .006
• Narrow Flat-Head Screw Driver
• Needle-Nose Plier
• Socket 8mm, 10mm, 12mm
• Torque Wrench 5-7’ Foot Pounds
• Wrench 9mm
Time Required: 60-120mins.
Skill Level: Advance
Comments or questions??
Visit our Blog Share: http://ncystore.com/blog