This is an Elephant Journal tutorial part 1 by Mandarin Duck ( Aniko Kolesnikova).
This tutorial consists from 3 parts.
PART 1: https://youtu.be/I2QLifZkONI
PART 2: https://youtu.be/K9_9Tq6Vf_Y
PART 3: https://youtu.be/uqqlck7Ty4Q
Full script is available here:http://issuu.com/mandarindu...
TOOLS & MATERIALS:
(for all 3 parts of the tutorial):
- Living Doll clay by Sculpey / any other brown alternative ( 2-3 small blocks)
- Ball tools ( different sizes, small)
- Knife tool
- Rubber shapers ( Sculpey or others)
- Potter's Rib
- Ceramic tile ( or other bakable surface)
- Glass Eye Cabochons or ready eyes
- Microbeads ( Nailart beads) , in golden tone
- White and gold acrylic paints
- Burnt Umber Oil Paint of acrylic alternative
- Guilders Paste Patina (Green)
- Wet wipes/Kitchen paper towels
- Plain journal with hard cover
- Template from cardboard or paper in precise size of your journal cover ( I am using old Sculpey texture sheet as it is A6).
My Website: http://www.mandarin-duck.com
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/My...
ETSY SHOP TOOLS:https://www.etsy.com/uk/sho...