The worldwide release of Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron has inspired one of the biggest single new waves of content for Marvel Heroes 2015 yet.
New Features and Modes:
• Play All Game Content as Six Avengers Characters for FREE: Choose from Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye. Experience ALL in-game content with one character all the way to experience level 60, and play with the other five characters for hours more until level 10. Note that this is the first time Iron Man has ever been playable for free.* (There are eight other free characters as well.)
• Behold…the Vision! The 47th playable character in Marvel Heroes 2015, Vision comes complete with 24 unique powers and three skill trees (Density Control, Solar Power and Android) that players can level up as they see fit. His power set primarily revolves around changing density and firing blasts from his Solar Gem to defeat enemies at range. In addition, he can reprogram robot enemies to fight for him from anywhere in the game. His Ultimate Power involves him flying off-screen, increasing his density to well over 500 tons, and smashing back into his enemies in a large explosion.*
• Nine Movie-Inspired Costumes: Iron Man Mk 43, Iron Man Hulkbuster, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Vision and Scarlet Witch. These will be available on April 24 as a complete set, or players can purchase them separately as they are released individually in the weeks to come.
• Avengers: Age of Ultron Game Mode: Designed for advanced players, the Avengers: Age of Ultron game mode has players teaming up in groups of five to defend the citizens of New York from waves of Ultron Sentries attacking Central Park. Difficulty escalates throughout the series of challenging and dazzling fights, leading to a showdown at the ruins of the Avengers Mansion, where defeating Ultron Prime himself rewards players with some of the game’s best loot. This content will be iterated upon for years to come.
• Ultron Attacks! Random Events: Ultron Sentries appear throughout other game modes where they would normally not be found, allowing players of all skill levels to experience the threat of Ultron at any point during gameplay (ends 5/30/15).
• Quicksilver Team-Up: Experience the newly revamped Team-Up system, as Quicksilver fights alongside you, taking out enemies with his blazing speed.*
• Scarlet Witch Design Review: As one of the original Marvel Heroes characters in 2013, Scarlet Witch in recent months has lacked the robustness of modernly released playable characters – but that all changes now. Many of her powers and mechanics have been redesigned, including new movie-inspired abilities and the addition of an Ultimate Power in which she hovers above her enemies while Chaos Magic disintegrates nearly everything onscreen (inspired by Marvel’s classic House of M).
• Hawkeye/Black Widow Mini-Design Reviews: Hawkeye and Black Widow received full design reviews over the past year, and now movie-inspired powers add to their repertoire: Hawkeye receives his 9-shot rapid fire speed loader thanks to his new quiver, and Black Widow gains new stun batons.
• Play as an Avenger, Get an XP Boost: Just like it sounds (ends 5/30/15).
*Please note that all characters default to their looks in Marvel comics, and all movie-inspired costumes must be purchased separately.