■ Photo of my roomhttp://imgur.com/gKKAZ2Q
It took a lot of work for this project so I figured I might as well make a music video out of this too!
Nothing fancy, something done quick with only room lighting.
Well I guess it's not much of a tour, oh well.
■ Music Information
Song Title : Crush
Artist : moeshop ( https://soundcloud.com/keyb...
... / https://twitter.com/ItsKeyb...
Album : Pure Pure
■ Social Media
Facebook . http://facebook.kanauru.net/
Twitter . http://twitter.com/kanauru
Tumblr . http://kanauru.tumblr.com/
Anime Tumblr . http://kanayoshiko.tumblr.com
■ Fun Facts
A lot of planning was required.
- Listing out all the figures and their heights to gauge how tall each shelf should be and how many figures each shelf can support
- Aligning the shelves on the wall was very tricky
- Purchasing paper for the wall ( avoiding paint )
- Building the perfect enclosure for the LEDs ( so the light hits the figures and not the back ) and purchasing the correct spraypaint for a seamless look
- Selecting the perfect LED ( LEDs from different companies have different colors )
- Planning out how all the LEDs will be wired and powered for a clean look. Dimmers were also added for precise control per individual shelves.
Q. Why do you need that many monitors.
A. For video editing. Though it's just handy in general.
Q. Do you game with all those monitors
A. Just the 3, whenever a game can support it.
Q. What speakers
A. Yamaha HS8
Q. What happened to your guns?
A. No room for them
Q. Dat miku huge
Q. Why do you have so many input devices
A. Helps lower the chance of carpal tunnel , though tablets are pretty greate for video editing and general usage ( especially with multiple monitors )
Q. I'm guessing you live in your mom's basement
A. How original.
■ About Me
My name is Richard Che.
I'm a freelance videographer and editor that enjoys anime, kpop, and rhythm games!