"As a Muslim I feel like it's a founding principle of how we choose to live our life to give back to those people in need and to understand that we are living a very blessed life...There is no better feeling in this world than to help...to know that you made a difference in somebody's life."
ICNA Relief is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charity serving the USA via programs such as hunger prevention, refugee services, disaster relief, free health fairs & health clinics, back 2 school giveaways, family counseling, education and much more!
* Our 28+ food pantries & weekly food distributions serve 50K+ weekly
* We serve over 3,000 #Refugees here in the US annually
* We have responded to over 40 disasters nationwide
* We operate 6 free health clinics
* We operate 14+ women's transitional housing facilities
* Give out over 20K school bags each year to children in lower income communities
For more info visit:
What people say about us:
“ICNA Relief does a great job of domestically distributing the Zakat funds and charity on behalf of the Muslim community” - Sh. Abdul Nasir Jangda
“It is indeed interested in feeding the hungry, in helping the poor, in finding space for Widows and Orphans to live, in doing what our religion requires us to do” - Sh. Yasir Qadhi