Check out ICNA Relief's 2019 Documentary titled Charity Full Circle.
Donate at ICNARelief.org/donate
ICNA Relief is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charity serving the USA via programs such as hunger prevention, refugee services, disaster relief, free health fairs & health clinics, back 2 school giveaways, family counseling, education and much more!
* Our 33+ food pantries & weekly food distributions serve 50K+ weekly
* We serve over 3,000 #Refugees here in the US annually
* We have responded to over 40 disasters nationwide
* We operate 7 free health clinics
* We operate 17+ women's transitional housing facilities
* We give out over 20,000 school bags each year to children in low-income communities
For more info visit:
What people say about us:
“ICNA Relief does a great job of domestically distributing the Zakat funds and charity on behalf of the Muslim community” - Sh. Abdul Nasir Jangda
“It is indeed interested in feeding the hungry, in helping the poor, in finding space for Widows and Orphans to live, in doing what our religion requires us to do” - Sh. Yasir Qadhi