Tis the season for something sweet! For this holiday season, have a go at making Hay Day’s Honey Apple Cake and share with family and friends!
Subscribe for more videos ►► https://supr.cl/SubHayDay
Check out Hay Day Kitchen’s latest recipe video, so you can follow along step-by-step.
• 1 cup Soft butter
• 2 cups Icing sugar (confectioners’ sugar)
• 2 cups Almond flour
• 1/2 cup Flour
• 1 tbsp Cardamom
• 1 tsp Ginger
• 4 Eggs
• 2 cups Apples (~2 whole apples)
• 2 tsp Cinnamon
• 2 tbsp Sugar
• 1/3 cup Golden syrup
• 1/4 cup Honey
• 1/4 cup Butter
• 3 tbsp Cream
Vanilla-Cream cheese frosting:
• 1 cup Cream cheese
• ½ cup Cream
• ½ cup Icing sugar
• 1 tsp Vanilla extract
• Decoration fresh apple slices
• Prep time: 2 h
• Servings: 12 cake pieces
• Equipment: 9-inch fluted cake pan (bundt), oven, mixer, measuring cups & spoons/scale, mixing bowls, stove, saucepan, whisk, wooden spoon, cutting board, knife, peeler, piping bag
• Get started by pre-heating the oven to 175°C / 345°F
• As the oven heats up, peel and cut the apples into small cubes and place in a bowl.
• Mix in the sugar and cinnamon with the diced apples and set aside for later.
• In a larger bowl, add butter, icing sugar, flour, almond flour, cardamom, and ginger.
• Use a mixer to combine the ingredients well.
• Beat in the eggs, one by one, until the batter consistency is nice and creamy.
• Grease the fluted cake pan (also called a bundt pan) with melted butter.
• Add 1/3 of the cake batter in the cake pan to start off, and spread evenly. Layer 1/2 of the cinnamon and sugar-coated apple cubes. Repeat by adding another 1/3 cake batter and the other 1/2 of the apple cubes. Finish the layering with the rest of the cake batter, and spread evenly.
• Place in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes in 175°C / 345°F
• Let the cake cool for 10 minutes before flipping onto a flat plate. Set aside until completely cooled before decorating.
Making the honey glaze:
• Add the syrup, honey and butter to a saucepan.
• Over medium-high heat, heat the mixture until it begins to bubble. Allow it to boil for an extra 2 minutes before turning off the heat.
• Add in the cream and mix until well combined. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
Making the frosting:
• In a large bowl, add in cream cheese, icing sugar, cream and vanilla extract.
Using a mixer, combine ingredients on medium speed for 2 - 3 minutes, until frosting is smooth and creamy.
• Put the frosting in a cake decorating piping bag.
• Begin decorating the cake by piping the frosting to create a beautiful border at the bottom of the cake.
• Take the honey glaze and pour on top of the cake, finishing it off with fresh apple slices to garnish.
Don’t forget to share your Honey Apple Cake creation with us! Submit a photo to our Fan Art Uploader! Happy Holidays!
Fan Art Uploader ►► https://supr.cl/HayDayArtUp...
Follow us on our Socials!
Twitter ►► https://twitter.com/HayDay/
Instagram ►► https://www.instagram.com/h...
Facebook ►► https://www.facebook.com/ha...
Hay Day Forums ►► https://supr.cl/HayDayForums
Hay Day Discord Chat ►► https://discord.gg/F7Bmubq
Hay Day Reddit ►► https://www.reddit.com/r/Ha...
Get Hay Day ►► https://supr.cl/GetHayDay
© Supercell Oy 2019