- Are you a Catholic man between 18 and 50 years of age, willing to live in Southeast Florida?
- Imagine yourself offering spiritual and material support to an immigrant family that feels lost in its new home.
- How do you feel about supporting men and women who find themselves in unwanted pregnancies and need someone to walk with them until their child is born, rather than abort?
- Maybe you have a degree and a skill that you don't want to use to get rich, you want to use it to make a difference in the world.
- How about sharing your life with a family of brothers that pray together, enjoy community meals, take care of each other, share everything they have, and support each other in their service to the sick, terminally ill, man and woman in a crisis pregnancy, or a poor family that just arrived and has nothing and no one to turn to?
- If three or more of these apply to you...TAKE A RISK WITH JESUS!
Join us in building a new community of Franciscan Brothers.
The Franciscans of Life is:
- a fraternity of married men who live with their families and work typical jobs in the secular word, bringing St. Francis' spirit and understanding of the Gospel to the secular world;
- a fraternity of celibate men who make vows of obedience, poverty, and celibate chastity, living in small communities of prayer, work, recreation, study, and service to the voiceless in teams of brothers.
Now, I know what you are thinking... "Could Christ be calling ME, of all people, to help build a new Franciscan community?"
Let's take a small survey and find out if it's worth looking into it!
Do the inventory at http://www.franciscansoflif...
... ... it may help you find some answers.
Franciscans of Life - because Life calls out to life.