We spent one month travelling through one the most diverse and memorable countries we've ever been to. Unlike many travel destinations, Georgia is still rugged, raw and full of surprises. We hope our film inspires you to meet Georgia one day.
Our 25 Travel Tips and Things to Know Before Going to Georgia: https://www.featherandthewi...
#TravelFilm #Georgia #2019Travel
If you're looking for off the beaten path travel destinations, Georgia should be on your list! These are our favourite things to do and places to visit in Georgia:
• Hiking to the Gergeti Trinity Church in Kazbegi, Georgia
• Wine tasting at Cradle of Wine Marani in Sighnaghi and exploring the vineyards of Kakheti
• Trying Georgian foods like khinkali and khachapuri
• Having a traditional sulphur bath at Chreli Abano in Tbilisi
• Watching the sun set over Rabati Castle in Akhaltsikhe
• Exploring the cave monastery site in Vardzia
• Swimming in the Black Sea in Batumi
You can save up to 15% on your stay in Georgia when signing up to Airbnb with our link: https://www.airbnb.ca/c/fsa...
FEATHER AND THE WIND on SOCIAL MEDIA:
Travel Blog: https://featherandthewind.com
CAMERA GEAR USED TO FILM THIS TRAVEL FILM:
Main camera: https://amzn.to/2ZAkbr4
Primary Lens: https://amzn.to/345RVQA
Secondary Lens: https://amzn.to/2Pmg7Lo
Audio Recorder: https://amzn.to/2MK6YKe
MORE ABOUT FEATHER AND THE WIND:
We're Fel and Wes: travel filmmakers, storytellers and full-time travellers. Through our videos and travel blog, we hope to inspire you to see more of the world and pursue what you love. Feather and the Wind is currently available for film and editorial assignments worldwide.