You might have already heard from a few of your customer success colleagues that their company is currently hiring RETENTION managers or that are in the process of setting up a RETENTION team. In this video, I explain when it makes sense to set one up, what type of companies typically invest in this specialized role and how it's different than CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER, a RENEWAL or a SUPPORT role.
Watch this video for 3 PROVEN tactics already implemented by other customer success organizations to SAVE customers who have already notified them they would like to CHURN. I share examples for both your SMB customer segment as well as STRATEGIC accounts.
LIKE this video if you learned something new
COMMENT below if your company uses additional SAVE playbooks upon customer subscription cancellation notification that actually work
To LEARN MORE about customer success:
1) Subscribe to this YouTube channel
2) Sign up for our weekly Customer Success newsletter: https://csmpractice.lpages....
3) Read our Customer Success blog: https://csmpractice.com/blog
4) Browse through out Pinterest boards:
5) Keep with the latest customer by following CSM Practice on twitter: