I'm starting a new Mom to Mom video series this month in honor of Mother's Day, where I'll be sharing very real tips and stories on all things motherhood! First up is 5 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Breastfeeding! There's a alot that happens to your mind, body and soul during this time...lots of tips I didn't know to ask or look for! So check out what I learned from my experience!
To see other videos in this series:
1) 5 Things I Wish I Would Have Known Before Pregnancy: https://youtu.be/7lxQkWvs4ho
2) 5 Things I Wish I Would Have Known Before Breastfeeding: https://youtu.be/uRiqG5wns6g
3) 5 Things I'd Wish I'd Known Before My Child Turned 1:https://youtu.be/34i7ZhOjqys
4) 5 Things I'd Wish I'd Known Before Preschool:https://youtu.be/8Ti_b57dPnk
5) 5 Things I Wish I'd Known about Natural Childbirth (Without Epidural!):https://youtu.be/Gu2yUCQpBrU
Make sure to visit my blog for more videos: www.juliesolomon.net
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/226GF2A
Don't forget to follow me on Snapchat: JulsSolomon
Where else to find me:
Julie Solomon is a lifestyle destination for the Modern, Millennial Mom. Covering approachable work and life topics on motherhood, food, health, wellness, DIY, beauty and fashion. For more information check out www.juliesolomon.net and subscribe to the youtube channel www.youtube.com/JulieSolomonTV!