Don't forget to take the quiz at 04:21
Comment below what you think is the right answer, to be one of the 3 lucky winners who can win Amazon vouchers worth INR 500 or $10 (depending on your location). What are you waiting for? Winners will be announced on Jun 26, 2019.
This video on "What is a Neural Network" delivers an entertaining and exciting introduction to the concepts of Neural Network. We will learn the different layers present in a Neural Network and understand how these layers process data. We will get an idea of the different parameters used in a Neural Network such as weights, bias and activation functions. We will also understand how to train a Neural Network using forward propagation and then adjust to the errors in the network using backpropagation method. This video also covers a few popular Neural Network applications. Now, let us jump straight into learning what is a Neural Network.
To learn more about Deep Learning, subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/use...
Watch more videos on Deep Learning: https://www.youtube.com/wat...
#DeepLearning #WhatIsDeepLearning #DeepLearningTutorial #DeepLearningCourse #DeepLearningExplained #Simplilearn
Simplilearn’s Deep Learning course will transform you into an expert in Deep Learning techniques using TensorFlow, the open-source software library designed to conduct machine learning & deep neural network research. With our Deep Learning course, you'll master Deep Learning and TensorFlow concepts, learn to implement algorithms, build artificial neural networks and traverse layers of data abstraction to understand the power of data and prepare you for your new role as Deep Learning scientist.
Why Deep Learning?
It is one of the most popular software platforms used for Deep Learning and contains powerful tools to help you build and implement artificial neural networks.
Advancements in Deep Learning are being seen in smartphone applications, creating efficiencies in the power grid, driving advancements in healthcare, improving agricultural yields, and helping us find solutions to climate change. With this Tensorflow course, you’ll build expertise in Deep Learning models, learn to operate TensorFlow to manage neural networks and interpret the results. According to payscale.com, the median salary for engineers with Deep Learning skills tops $120,000 per year.
You can gain in-depth knowledge of Deep Learning by taking our Deep Learning certification training course. With Simplilearn’s Deep Learning course, you will prepare for a career as a Deep Learning engineer as you master concepts and techniques including supervised and unsupervised learning, mathematical and heuristic aspects, and hands-on modeling to develop algorithms. Those who complete the course will be able to:
1. Understand the concepts of TensorFlow, its main functions, operations and the execution pipeline
2. Implement Deep Learning algorithms, understand neural networks and traverse the layers of data abstraction which will empower you to understand data like never before
3. Master and comprehend advanced topics such as convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, training deep networks and high-level interfaces
4. Build Deep Learning models in TensorFlow and interpret the results
5. Understand the language and fundamental concepts of artificial neural networks
6. Troubleshoot and improve Deep Learning models
7. Build your own Deep Learning project
8. Differentiate between machine learning, Deep Learning and artificial intelligence
There is booming demand for skilled Deep Learning engineers across a wide range of industries, making this Deep Learning course with TensorFlow training well-suited for professionals at the intermediate to advanced level of experience. We recommend this Deep Learning online course particularly for the following professionals:
1. Software engineers
2. Data scientists
3. Data analysts
4. Statisticians with an interest in Deep Learning
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com...
For more information about Simplilearn’s courses, visit:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Si...
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplil...
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/co...
- Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0