I absolutely love colour, but sometimes the black and white filter also looks good. So I created a look which has both - a splash of colour and it's grayscale version. For products used click below.
*Maybelline Superstay 24h foundation in 21 Nude Beige;
*Freedom Make-up SFX Ghost Stories Kit Palette - light gray for base, dark grey for contouring and silver for highlighting & a Beauty Blender;
*Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Powder;
* NYX 3 Stept to sculpt Light for contouring;
* Kiko Milano Double Deco Blush 01 Coral Gables;
* Makeup Revolution Ultra Cool Glow Highlighter Palette - silver for Grayscale side and purple for Colour side;
* Kat von D Saint & Sinner Palette - Cathedral and Sabbath for Grayscale and Rosary and Worship for Colour;
* Douglas Eyebrow Styler - colour for Colour side and wax plus Sabbath eyeshadow for Grayscale;
* Kat von D Tattoo Eyeliner in Trooper Black and NOTE Cosmetics Precision Eyeliner in Black;
* Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara in Black;
* Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Roxy for Colour side and Woolf for Grayscale
* Colorista by L'Oreal coloured hair spray in #GreyHair and #PastelBlueHair
Follow me for more:
Blog - www.frommonawithgloss.ro
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Fr...
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/m...
And don't forget to subscribe, like and comment! :D
A colourful day to you all!
#colorista #grayscalemakeup #colourmakeup #FMWGmakeup #makeuptutorial #katvond #katvondcosmetics