For the full length episode head to https://melissaambrosini.co...
, plus get all the episode resources and more inspiring weekly episodes.
Emma Isaacs makes “doing it all” look easy peasy — but she’ll be the first to admit that she’s totally winging it. In this candid conversation, Emma pulls back the curtain on the life-changing philosophy that’s allowed her to achieve success in the areas that are most important to her — from being the global founder and CEO of Business Chicks one of the largest communities for women, right through to having five blissful births in the comfort of her own home.
So if you want to hear a truly refreshing perspective on achieving success on your own terms, embracing vulnerability, and protecting your time for the stuff that matters most, this raw and revealing conversation is for you.
In this episode we chat about:
• Her story and how she got to be the successful ‘super woman’ she is today (00:55)
• What is ‘winging it’ and why we all need to embrace this life-changing philosophy (03:35)
• Why you need to master your mind to achieve anything in life and business (04:06)
• How to inspire others (05:30)
• Why being a student for life is key to your personal evolution (06:16)
• Her best relationship tips and tricks (06:54)
• Why vulnerability is the key to success in all life areas (09:58)
• Her secret to 5 epic blissful home births (11:41)
• Why you need to be mindful of your stories and inner dialogue (13:04)
• What she attributes her success to (14:07)
• Plus so much more!
This week’s podcast is brought to you by Organifi which is a superior organic, all natural, vegan superfood blend refined and clinically tested and time proven. Head to http://www.organifishop.com
and use the code ‘MATRIBE’ at the check out to get 20% off everything store wide