These little watercolor macarons are so much fun to paint, I decided to paint more. This is a demo of a miniature (ACEO, 2.5x3.5") raspberry and chocolate macaron watercolor painting on an Ampersand Aquabord.
If you like what you see, please click on the 'like' button and remember to subscribe to see more videos
If you like my art, here's where you can purchase it: https://sandrinesgallery.zi...
If you'd like to send me some supplies to try out, please, don't hesitate. I'd be happy to make a review video.
Here's where you can find the supplies from the video:
- Ampersand Aquabord panels: http://amzn.to/2GxCEMR
- M. Graham watercolors: http://amzn.to/2imSfng
- Daniel Smith watercolors: http://amzn.to/2BFSDEZ
- Princeton Velvetouch brushes: https://amzn.to/2LDOqZ3
- Eboot brushes: http://amzn.to/2knSnHy
- Silver Scrubbers brushes SS-156: http://amzn.to/2FhAiBt
- Travel palette: https://amzn.to/2xP0PpM
- Half pans: https://amzn.to/2Lo2Hr5
- Magnet sheet: https://amzn.to/2sxsm9V
Please, note that these are Amazon affiliate links, and if you decide to purchase any of these items through them, you will help support this channel at no additional cost to you, which is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Custom animal portraits are available here: http://sandrinesgallery.zib......
Music: Morning Mandolin by Chris Haugen
Music: Ibiza Dream by Chris Haugen
Music: Fresh Fallen Snow by Chris Haugen
Music: Northern Lights by Chris Haugen