Two ways measuring ring size either you can use- The String Test and The Paper Test. Read below how to use a ring sizer:
1. The String Test
2. Cut a small piece of string or thread from a spool
3. Wrap it around your finger for an accurate measurement.
4. Compare the measurement with ring size chart
5. Double check for the perfect accuracy.
6. The Paper Test
7. Print out our paper ring sizer.
8. Make a clean cut on the line ‘Your Size’
9. Slip the pointed end through the cut by creating a circle
10. Place around the finger and pull the pointed end to create a tight fit.
11. Determine the number line that is your perfect ring size.