Jake's Seasoning is a perfect substitute for salt to give fried rice an interesting and delicious twist. Full directions below.
Free Flavor: https://www.youtube.com/cha...
Buy Jakes: https://jakesseasoning.com
Follow Jake's on:
HOW TO MAKE JAKE'S FRIED RICE:
- Cooked rice, preferably from the fridge.
- Chicken breast, diced
- Carrot, julienned
- Green onion, sliced
- Chicken stock
- Jakes Seasoning
- Corn Starch
- Peanut Oil
1. Season chicken with Jakes Seasoning and add cornstarch to coat.
2. Heat wok and add peanut oil. Saute chicken until almost cooked through. Place back into bowl.
3. Add more oil and scramble egg. Place back into bowl.
4. Add more oil and rice. Break apart and coat each grain with oil. “Fry” the rice until much water is cooked out.
5. Add chicken stock and reduce until most is cooked out.
6. Season liberally with Jake's Seasoning.
7. Add chicken, carrots, green onion, and egg to rice.
8. Toss and cook until carrots are lightly steamed.
9. Plate and season with more Jake's.