Here's all the food, instaworthy spots, and stories from the Japanese grandmothers who taught me their local recipes.
The tour I joined was led by local English-speaking guides. Please feel free to reach out to them (in English or Japanese) if you would like to join.
・Sushi making, Chureito and Nishiura Walking Course
email@example.com ← led by Miss Fukasawa
・Houtou Rustic Cooking Studio
firstname.lastname@example.org ← led by Mr. Tsushima
・Mt. Fuji Yamanashi Guide-Interpreters Association
email@example.com (If you have any questions about local guides)
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that if you are around Lake Kawaguchi or Fuji-Yoshida in Yamanashi, these tours are a great way to give back to the places you visit. All the tours I joined were hand-picked by local guides who live in this area, and a lot of the food used ingredients produced directly by local farmers. If you give any of these tours please let me know! Seeing new placesl is even better if you can leave a lighter footprint behind. Happy Travels!
- - - - - - - - D I S C O U N T S !!! - - - - - - - - https://go.italki.com/kemus...
← Japanese Learning on iTalki!
Click this for a discounted language lesson with the teacher of your choice. (You get a discount, and I get a commission!)
NINJA WIFI provider: http://tinyurl.com/j9tc2fh
Cheap Pocket WiFi for your next trip in Japan. Link above gives you a discount at checkout!
Discount code: KEMUSHI10 for 10% off your first stationery box with My Bungu Boxhttps://www.mybungubox.com/
- - - - - - - - S U B S C R I B E - - - - - - - -
My Second Channel: https://tinyurl.com/yb88ob94
- - - - - - - - H O W T O R E A C H M E - - - - - - - -http://www.instagram.com/Ke...http://www.facebook.com/Kem...http://www.twitter.com/Kemu...
- - - - - - - - M Y M A I L B O X - - - - - - - -
Send me messages or whatever you want via the address below!:
Yummy Japan - KemushiChan
〒150-0022 東京都渋谷区恵比寿南2-1-2 R・K・F恵比寿ビル5F
Yummy Japan - KemushiChan
5F, RKF-EBISU, 2-1-2, Ebisuminami, Shibuya-ku,
Tokyo, 150-0022, Japan
- - - - - - - - F A Q - - - - - - - -
Hi! My name is Loretta, a girl from the U.S. who moved to Japan! I'm here on the MEXT scholarship program as a graduate student, studying to get a Masters in Business Administration. Here are some answers to common questions:
1. Do I Speak Japanese? Yep! I was taught formally in High School and have been speaking now for over 15 years.
2. What are you studying? I'm a recent grad of Yokohama National University's "Masters of Business Administration" Program
3. How old are you?: Year of the dragon. :D The math is up to you.
4. How did you get into Japanese school?: http://tinyurl.com/yb8yylch
5. What camera equipment do you use?: I film my videos with a Canon 60D using a 30mm Sigma Art Lens and I edit with Sony Vegas Pro 10 (with some help from photoshop). Additional cameras include GoPro Hero 7 Black and DJI Majic Air
- - - - - - - - ♬M U S I C I N T H I S V I D E O♬ - - - - - - - -
Featuring Music from the YouTube Audio Library♪
#japan2020 #mtfuji #japanesefood